When I found out that Janette Toral, the owner of DigitalFilipino, is bringing another event here in Cebu, I got very excited because I know she is the real deal. The last event that I attended to was the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit in which she also spearheaded.
This time, the event is called E-Commerce Summit. It will be the first here in Cebu. The main intention of this summit is apparently to promote e-commerce here in the Philippines.
Ms. Toral will be joined by prominent e-commerce players and industry practitioners. To name a few, speakers are the following:
- Jack Madrid, Country Manager, Multiply.com Philippines with the topic of State of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing in the Philippines
- Atty. JJ Disini, Professor at UP College of Law who will be talking about E-Commerce and Data Privacy: What Every Merchant Needs to Know
- Dr. Nick Fontanilla, Market Analytics Specialist will be taking up Developing an E-Commerce Measurement Framework
- Mannix Pabalan, Digital Strategist, Hashtag Digital, Inc. will be speaking about the different Lessons in E-Commerce Marketing: What will work in 2013?
- Mark Joseph Panganiban, E-Commerce Specialist, Shopinas.com with the topic of Lessons Learned in Running an Online Store
- Chris Ducker, Digital Entrepreneur, VirtualStaffFinder.com who will share about Freelancers Thriving: Online Jobs Growth
- Orville Tadle – Philippines country representative of eLance.com who will be talking about Freelancers Thriving: Online Jobs Growth – eLance Experience
- Randolph Novino, Founder of Pinoyscreencast.net will be speaking about Using Community, Content and Conversation to Drive E-Commerce Sales
Of course the list will not be complete without Janette Toral who will be tackling about E-Commerce Movers and Shakers, Business, Search, and Social Models for 2013.
There is really a lot to look forward to in this event and I particularly want to know more about how much freelancing and online jobs have grown since I personally started having freelance jobs in 2010. I can't wait to hear Chris Ducker's talk about this.
I encourage you to be a part of this awesome event. Here are the details:
DATE: March 23, 2013
VENUE: Diamond Suites & Residences, 8 Apitong corner Escario Street, Cebu City
FEE: One thousand five hundred pesos (P1500). Inclusive of light lunch, conference shirt, and kit.
The event is supported by Optimind Technology Solutions
For registration, please follow this link: http://ecomsummit.digitalfilipino.com/